Friday, July 25

Home from the Hospital

We are finally home from the hospital. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers during these past 11 days, they have been very much appreciated. I know you all are must be curious about all the excitement our son has had in his very short life. I will be posting our story soon so you can hear all about our labor, delivery and ER experiences. I wanted to just take a moment to let you all know we are now home - happy and healthy! Thank you for thinking of us during this time. Our family is very appreciative of your care!

4 comments:

Elizabeth and Brandon said...

Welcome home, little Brendan!

(Thought I should finally speak up, since I've been reading your blog for a while now! Yay, I'm not a stalker any more!)

Shanda said...

Oh my goodness... I can't get over how cute he is... I can't wait to see that cuteness in person! :o) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! I'm so glad he is home... I'm sorry you had to go through such stress and concerns, but glad things are working out much better now!
Love,
Laurel Yates/Fort Worth, TX

Kristen said...

Brendan is absolutely beautiful Rachel! I am so glad that he is doing better...you both have been in my prayers!