- We arrived in Long Beach a little before our entrance time, so we walked to Starbucks for Breakfast. Mommy and Daddy reved up with some coffee while Brendan ate his oatmeal.
- Our entrance time was 10:00, we get to enter through a "Member's only" side entrance and received our members information and members ID card.
- Almost immediately, we let Brendan out of his stroller to walk around some and see the fish with Daddy.
- Not long after, Scott was attacked by the giant jelly fish!! (A goofball I know, but I love him anyway!)
- We then found a seat in the lobby to watch the whale show (huge disappointment) and to calm Brendan down, he was getting a little fussy. Brendan felt a little warn so we gave him some Tylenol and a bottle and let him lay down in the stroller.
- The kid slept for the rest of the aquarium. So Scott and I enjoyed the rest of it while pushing around a sleeping baby.
- I'm not really sure what I am doing here...maybe yelling at Scott to take the picture?
- After petting the sharks and rays, and looking (not feeding or touching) the scary birds, we decided to call it a day.
- We had lunch out while Brendan seemed to get more and more fussy. It was defiantly time to go home.
By the time we got home, Brendan was burning up with a really high fever, we decided to go ahead and call the doctor (our poor baby is always sick). Our doctor wasn't in, but we were able to see the on call doctor, who was wonderful! Turns out our kid had Roseola. Although we were worried, apparently it is extremely common in babies where almost every baby has it at some point between the ages of 6 months and 2 years. So the next few days were not as planned since we had to stay home with a sick baby, but we enjoyed the time spent together anyway, and used the time to pack Scott for his trip to Europe.
We were so glad we did buy the year pass for the Aquarium so we can take Brendan back to experience it again!