Thursday, April 30

First Easter

Scott, Brendan and had Easter dinner at his Grandma & Poppy's house out at Salton Sea. They literally live on the edge of the sea itself. I got a picture of Brendan with his G.G.Pat, but somehow I missed getting a picture of Poppy. Although Poppy made a great steak for dinner.





Every family dinner (Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving), Aunt Cindy (pictured with Scott's mom & Brendan) makes name place settings which of course have candy inside. She is so creative and amazing. These little houses were so cute! Brendan's house had organic baby crackers inside. How thoughtful!

Unfortunately, the drive home is about a 2 hour drive, and I had to leave for Chicago the next day, so we had to cut our visit a little short and leave after dinner. I enjoyed the time spent immensely.

After we got home, Brendan took and nap and I packed for Chicago. Later, we let Brendan open his Easter Basket. Brendan got Gerber Apple Juice and a new cup, yogurt drops he can feed himself, A Yellow duck/rattle to snuggle with, an Easter sleeper to sleep in, and 3 toy boats to play with in the bathtub.






2 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like Brendan had a great Easter. You put together the perfect basket for him. I can't wait to see pictures of bath time. I feel so special that you used the basket I gave you. Thank you.

Random Thoughts said...

I'm so glad I was a part of his first Easter. It's a memory I'll always treasure.