Tuesday, July 7

Funny Story...

Those of you who are not aware, my husband has left me. Okay so I may have made it sound more dramatic than it really his. Currently my husband is touring all of Western Europe with a group of his students, he will be gone for almost three full weeks. I'm sure he is having a wonderful time.

He left on Saturday June 28th. That morning we were running around trying to get all the last minute things taken care of. An hour and a half before we were to leave the house, Scott decides he wants a hair cut. I have to agree that his hair was getting a little long and he didn't want to mess with the hair while away. So we got out the cheap clippers that are way past their prime and cut his hair to the desired length. After washing his hair again to get all the loose hair off of him, I took the clippers to do a final touch up....Oooops!!!

Not something you want to hear while your wife is cutting your hair. I had cleaned the clippers and forgot to put the attachment back on! (Unfortunately, this is not the first, or even second time I have done this, you think he would go to a professional). So as I cried and my husband tried his best to remain calm and not get upset over his wife's stupidity, we shaved the rest of his head. Oh how I hate his head shaved.


My poor husband. This was one of the first pictures I received of the group in Europe. Can you see Scott's poor white head? Most of the other pictures show him in a hat...


Here is a close up, just in case you couldn't find him. At least he didn't have to worry about his hair while in Europe! He was really a good sport about it, I really don't think I would have been so.

2 comments:

Witness My Fitness said...

That is funny...and I am glad he has had so much patience! What a guy! I've cut Troy's hair for four years now, and haven't messed up...yet. But, I started to give Jackson hair cuts and cut him with the scissors!!! Poor guy was in tears, and I was practically in tears as well! Needless to say, I take Jackson to get his hair professionally cut now. The ironic thing is, the first time I took him to get his hair cut professionally, the stylist cut him too! I guess that is common if a kid moves his head!

Random Thoughts said...

Gee, I haven't seen Scott's bald head since he was Brendan's age!