Wednesday, May 5

Tractor Baby Shower

On Saturday, April 10th, my sister threw me a wonderful Baby Shower. It was a country theme with John Deere Tractors. "Come celebrate Rachel's new little 'Deere'." Was the invitations. We had perfect weather for an outside Shower in my backyard. A friend lent us some red checked table clothes that worked perfectly for the shower. On each table was a mixed bouquet of flowers and mason jars with fresh vegetables to snack on, and of course, a John Deere tractor!

Lunch was pulled-pork sandwiches, deviled eggs, pasta salad, homemade Strawberry Lemonade from fresh lemons and for dessert, individual creme pies. My favorite, Coconut and Chocolate! We also wrapped water bottles with personalized labels for that extra touch.


For the Favors, Bekah made sugar cookies, and wrapped them up with a small Smuckers jar of jam. I thought they were adorable!Instead of a Game, Bekah had each guest make a onesie for our new little boy. They were super easy to make, and will be a great memory for me every time I dress my son in one of these cute outfits! The example onesie my sister made was of course a tractor!
The party consisted of mostly family with my few closest friends. Not very big, but perfect for my second baby.
My mom and Grandmother
Scott's Aunt Cindy, Cousin Karen, Mom, and Grandma
Opening Presents. The gifts were very generous, the new baby is defiantly taken care of!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My face is some of these pictures is very funny. What was I thinking? :)

Random Thoughts said...

So so glad I was able to be there! I'd hire you and Bekah anyday as party planners.

Rebekah said...

How special! You guys did a great job. You're so creative Rachel!