Saturday, June 28

Can I get any bigger??

Well I am now 39 1/2 weeks pregnant, only 4 more days...supposedly...I feel HUGE! I toss and turn all night trying to get comfortable long enough to go to sleep. This is not a smooth rolling over or a quick toss-and-turn, instead it is an ehhhhh-FLOP that shakes the whole bed, I feel like a beached whale trying to roll back into the ocean. I have been keeping busy the past few days, trying to walk around a lot. I went shopping with a friend on Tuesday, we spent the day at Disneyland on Wednesday and my mom came into town so we did more shopping on Thursday and Friday – still no baby. I know I said I wasn't ready for the baby yet but I think the time has come. YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope not, I saw a picture of you today.

Dad

Robyn said...

Brendan- I agreee with your mom! It's time for your grand debut!