Well Brendan is now 7 months old, I can't believe it. He turned 7 months on Valentine's day. Speaking of Valentine's day, I wanted to apologize for such a LONG post yesterday, to make up for it, i will keep this one short and sweet with bullet points and pictures!
- Still growing although he has slowed down, but he is developing like crazy!
- Actually crawling on all fours - for the most part. (see Video below)
- Loves his baby food, despite his first encounter with squash
- Will sit in his high chair and just play for longer amounts of time.
- Has learned to hold his own bottle at feeding time
- Has started drinking from a sippy cup, although right now he just likes to bang it on the tray, he is getting better at it.
- Can pull himself to a standing position when seated
- Has very strong legs and loves his jumper
- Babbles like crazy in this high pitch baby voice (very cute)
- Is increasingly aware of his surroundings.
- Still loves toys of all kinds, especially ones he can put in his mouth!
- Still the cutest baby ever in my opinion!
Hope you enjoyed the update!