- We think Brendan can now say "Mama" and what appears to be "Daddy" or "Dada" but it isn't always consistent
- He waves bye-bye, but not always when you ask him to, only when he wants to.
- He now has 3 teeth that have broken through, and 3 that we can see on their way, but they haven't broken the skin yet, it was a fun weekend with those teeth, let me tell you!
- Brendan can move around with ease while standing and holding onto my legs, the couch, bookshelves, ect.
- He has stood a couple times without holding on, but once you clap or are excited, he falls right onto him bum!
- Brendan is actually a pretty independent eater. Not really picky, because he will eat anything, but only what he wants, sometimes he likes carrots, other times he wont even try a bite. - The one thing he will always eat are his Stars by Gerber. He loves those things!
Okay, I don't think I left anything out, if I did, it will just have to wait until 11 months for the update! Until then, I did capture Brendan's attitude on film last night while feeding him a snack, it is a little long (3 min 45 sec), but if you have time, enjoy!