Wednesday, November 10

Breaks over...back to work!

"Excuse me, are we on a coffee break?"
"We don't drink coffee"
"Then I guess the break is over! Get back to work!"
(Ten points to those of you that can name the movie...Bekah, Dad, I know you know the answer already.)

Well, that was a nice month break from blogging. :) Although, I admit, it was an unplanned break. Life just got...busy! My mother has recently been giving me grief about my lack of postings. I told her I dind't have time to write lately. Her response was "just post the pictures". So for the Grandparents out there...here are a few pictures of life in the Keys' household. Actual written updates are coming...

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Santa Clause but is it 1 or 2?

Unknown said...

oh good ... I've been waiting for an update on those cute boys!

Kevin and Bekah said...

Go fish, you are Santa Claus!
I love that B is showing us the Boo on his feet.

Kevin and Bekah said...

It's 1, Kristy. It's Bernard to the elves right after Scott Calvin gets to the North Pole for the first time.

Random Thoughts said...

The grandmothers thank you!!

Brenda said...

Yea! Pictures! What cute boys we have.