Friday, November 12

The Pumpkin Patch 2010

Warning: The following post contains graphics that may be overwhelming for most readers. Post has been published for the viewing of Grandparents; none related persons may become sickened by the amount of pictures posted of two boys at the pumpkin patch. Please proceed with caution.

For Halloween this year, Scott and I took the boys to Tom’s Farms for our traditional pumpkin patch outing (I can now say traditional as this is our 3rd year in a row visiting the farm! This year Brendan got to pick out his own pumpkin to “carve” (or just decorate, we will get to that later). We usually visit Tom’s farm mid October, but this year October was packed full, and busier than ever. So we finally made it to the pumpkin patch on Saturday, October 30th.

Caleb, of course, couldn’t really care less about the pumpkins, except the one that he tried to eat. But Brendan enjoyed seeing all the pumpkins, sitting in the wagon, and running around exploring everything. I enjoy watching life through the eyes of a 2 year old!

So for your grandparents out there that have been missing pictures of your boys, I have given you enough to fill you for today, 14 to be exact! And that isn’t even all of Halloween…more will come next week, can you handle all the adorableness? (Hey, I’m their mom, I can think they are the most adorable children out there!)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love all the pictures. And yes you have adorable boys.

Random Thoughts said...

Just keep those pictures coming, I'm lovin it! Especially love the picture of Caleb and Scott in their hats and Brendan sitting on the pumpkin. You have no idea how much your blog brightens my day. Love you.