Thursday, January 28

Bella Band

Oh BellaBand,
I love you and hate you.

I love that you provide additional support
to my tummy on long days,
I love that you help keep my pants
with real buttons around my waist,
and how you help the maternity pants without enough elastic.
I love that you can be folded to provide
different levels of support and comfort.

But most of all, I hate that it takes that much longer to get my pants off to go to the bathroom.
Because, let me tell you, when someone is using your bladder as a bean-bag chair -
Every second counts!

1 comment:

Auntie Wiesow's Ramblings said...

I feel your pain. I started putting mien under the band from my maternity jeans for extra support and that way when I went to the bathroom I only had to take down my pants with the band already in it. It is quite a pain, but makes your belly feel so much better with it.