Friday, January 8

Christmas #2

Although Scott had two full weeks off of work, I had to work on Monday. It was actually our busiest work day of the year, I did not get home until 11:00pm. We really started celebrating on Wednesday the 23rd. I started the morning with Breakfast with the girls at Mimi’s, one of my favorite place for Breakfast. Since Shanda currently lives in Texas, it is very nice to spend time together. I have so many memories of Shanda, but that is a different post for a different time.

Jenni, Tawni, Shanda & Myself at Mimi’s

After breakfast with the girls, I went home to get ready for lunch (I feel as though all I really did was eat during Christmas). Our lunch was very special. Scott’s Uncle Kirby & Aunt Cindy took us out for a late lunch at the melting pot. My sister was able to watch Brendan so we could enjoy a nice long, peaceful lunch. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of the wonderful meal, but the afternoon was so enjoyable. The food (of course), the company, the conversation.

Thank you so much Uncle Kirby & Aunt Cindy!

No comments: