Saturday, September 26

Pancakes

I have to start off this post with the preface that before I met my husband (and his family) I did not really like food. I mean, I like food, I ate it, but nothing like my husband and his family. They LOVE food. When we were dating and would visit his parents, they would take us out to eat many times. The would always ask where I wanted to go, because I just liked food, it never really mattered to me. I'm not a very picky person anyway, so anything was fine for me.

Until they took me to the Original Pancake House.
Oh my gosh this place is amazing! Please don't confuse this place with the International House of Pancakes (IHOP), it is COMPLETELY different. My favorite there is the Swedish pancakes. A very large, thin almost crispy for nice and soft pancake. "Authentic lacy Swedish pancakes are always a treat. Served with lingonberries from Sweden and whipped butter." Oh my, I am in love!

Now, not only because of the Pancake house, I love food! I get excited to eat, and I am getting more picky! My husband can bribe me to go somewhere by promising me the Original Pancake House for breakfast. The most important meal of the day you know!

The other day I was told a rumor that a restaurant by my work recently went out of business. Guess what is coming in it's place!

Yes, I took this from my car window. I am THAT excited! I can't wait for it to open, I drive by the restaurant every day. I just know I am going to get fat from all the pancakes! Now it is going to be even easier on my husband to bride me out of bed!

No comments: