Friday, March 19

Root Canal

Well I did have a root canal yesterday afternoon. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am sore today, my jaw hurts and of course the tooth is still sore, but I am hoping the pain will decrease over the next couple of days I will go back to feeling normal again. The actual procedure was not too bad, I was prepared for the worst, but it didn't take as long as I thought it would, and I felt fine for the most part when it was done. Scott took me home and I spent the afternoon laying on the couch.
I was given a prescription for the pain and an antibiotic. I'm not sure if it is the medication, but this morning I woke up feeling very nauseous, I wasn't sure if I would make it through the day. As the day has gone on, I am feeling better. I no longer feel sick, but am in more pain than this morning. For now, I am doing fine, trying to keep a good attitude. At least I was able to have the procedure done! And I am thankful I was able to get pain medication approved to take during pregnancy!

1 comment:

Random Thoughts said...

Soooo glad you're feeling better! Love Ya!