Monday, March 8

Really brief update, more to come

Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted; so much for my resolution. Do not worry; I will try to catch up as quickly as I can. The truth is, there has been a lot going on that I have wanted to post about, but they are longer posts and I just cannot find the energy to sit down and write them. Do not give up on me I am trying. For now, my family is happy (for the most part) and healthy (for now) and we keep plugging away at our daily lives.

Scott has been busy lately, which means not much time for the gyms after work. To most of you, this is not that big of a deal, but when Scott does not go to the gym, he does not release his stress. Instead, he brings it home with him and in turn, the entire family becomes stressed out.

Brendan is going through “a stage” that I fear once it leaves will only bring another to replace it. For now our “stage” is not using the 52 words we know, but grunting and whining for what he wants “eh, eh, eh!” I cannot handle the constant whining; it really makes me crazy. I am constantly telling him “use your words!” I am not sure if he understands what that means, but I try anyway. His new things is also “Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama” and when I answer, he just continues “Mama, Mama, Mama” Oh Lord, please help me through this stage.

As for me, lately I have been learning more about myself, and digging deeper, as well as expanding my horizons, and just trying to make it to the end of this pregnancy. Every once in a while, I look at Brendan and think, soon, I’m going to have two of them; two boys to love, but two “stages” to go though. I am tired and stressed, but who isn’t? I know that I am not the only one struggling with something right now, and when my focus is in the right place, I will get through it (More on this later).

So, for my brief introduction back into my life, we are all alive and “well”. I will be posting more updates as what we have been experiencing the past couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Auntie Wiesow's Ramblings said...

I'm glad to hear that you guys are okay. I was a little worried, especially after the resolution ;)
When you get a chance, I'd love to see some belly pictures of you! You and your sister should take belly pictures together at some point. Love you!